Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Thrift Store Finds


Recently I've had some rather stellar thrift store finds. The best is an American Girl Kirstin doll that I paid a whooping $2 for. I could resell her on ebay for at least $40 - but Bean is going to keep her as she collects them. Several baggies of My Little Ponies that had a few rare ponies in them, a dressed My Twinn doll that will be traded or ebayed. A pretty milk glass fruit dish to replace the wire one that I love yet is too big.
I also purged several things from the house this last week too. A kitchen garbage bag of stuff to the thrift store, the old TV is in my car is waiting to go some where (where do old TV's go?) and Bean's crib found a new home with my best friend. And I have a pile of stuff to ebay - once I get off my butt and do it.

No comments: