Tuesday, May 26, 2009



Weekend: Museum, Bean and Blythe
Hope everyone had a fantastic 3 day weekend. Luckily I didn't have to work it and we spent the three days hanging out as a family.
I started Saturday with a denstist appointment. I go to Bright Now! in Lynnwood because it's the only dentist I can trust. I'm such a big weenie when it comes to going to the dentist, but this current guy is so awsome. He understands my phobia and accomodates it. While Bean had acting class R and I had breakfast together at Barry's in Everett. Their food is so fantastic. I'd highly recommend it. We finished the day at home mowing the lawn, and cleaning.
On Sunday we spent the day doing what Bean wanted. We started with Dutch Babies at Mitzels, then went to the Pacific Science Museum. Grandma M & Grandpa I gifted us with a membership and Bean was excited to see their new Grossology exhibit. It lived up to it's name and was quiet gross. We saw Another Night at the Museum Imax then headed home to let out the dogs.
Monday was 'stay home day'. I cleaned the patio furniture, Bean and Bella sunned themselves out on the deck. I spent some time in my sewing room cleaning and organizing. Then Bean and I played with my dolls together. She redressed all the Blythes while I switched clothing on the Pullips and dusted the doll case. It was fun to hang out with her and paw through all the doll clothing.

No comments: